Sunday, August 30, 2009

Penn GT Series Lever Drag Reels Review


The Penn GT Lever Drag conventional reels have an all graphite body that’s going to make this reel a lot lighter and better for jigging either from a boat or a pier or for what ever type fishing you plan to do.

A popular choice for trollers and live-bait anglers alike due to their incredible toughness. Lever drag allows precise control during the fight, allowing you to boat more fish. Graphite frame, anodized aluminum spool, stainless pinion, manganese-bronze main gear, 4 aircraft-grade sealed stainless ball bearings.
.

From all the reviews I have seen on the Penn GT Lever Drag it sure looks like a winner 5 out of 5 say they have caught some really awesome fish with this series of Penn Reels. I am still looking to see if there’s anything bad reported on them.

I found a few whom don’t think it as good as the 309 howsoever they don’t go into any real detail as to why its not very good, I have both and have had no trouble with either and I am not very gentle with my Penn Reels.

The last time I used my Penn GT Lever Drag was when I was fishing from 4th cliff beach by the North River for stripers and blues. There were people in a boat just offshore to one side of my friends and I. One in the boat caught a blue and tried to kiss it like it was a freshwater bass, it bit the tip of his nose off well it was pretty funny to those on the beach loll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

we welcome any comments or if you would like a specific topic covered next month just ask